[EquisMetaStock Group] Sched-D Tool (free for you, I devp it!)

Just wanted to share... I developed this VB application to
automatically download trades or import from QIF files etc  and
create Schedule-D for tax filing. It does buy/sell matching including
wash sales ... It is FREE and fully functional download.  You can get
it from my website at http://americanware.netfirms.com
Regards,
Moe
p.s. if you have an IB, Datek, or AmeriTrade account it can pull
trades from your online statements (no reentry).