[EquisMetaStock Group] Lost my MetaStock Pro icon

For a reason I do not understand myself I lost the shortcuts in the
MetaStock program menu. What I noticed is that the .exe in the
C:\Program Files\Equis folder is renamed to "MetaStock Professional".

Can someone look in their properties of their MetaStock Pro and tell
me:

1. The correct name of .exe
2. What is mentioned in the Start in box
3. What is mentioned in the Start in box for off-line
4. Decription in program menu for off-line

Your help is much appreciated.

Ed