[EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced System Tester Questions

I just purchased Metastock 8. I have never used any previous versions
of Metastock, but I have used software from some of their
competitors. My operating system is Windows 98SE.

I have two questions regarding the Enhanced System Tester. I cannot
find answers in the manual, or the help screens. I am certainly in
the "learning" mode, so I may have missed the answers somewhere.

1. Periodicity--When I use the Explorer (Explorer->Edit->Option), I
can select the desired periodicity for the securities in the
exploration.  According to the Help screen, the security data will be
compressed (if necessary) to match the selection.  For example, daily
security files can be compressed to weekly or monthly. (All of my
data is collected daily.)

I have a SYSTEM that I want to test which uses weekly data. But I
cannot find any place where the Periodicity is set for System
testing. It APPEARS that all Systems are tested using daily
periodicity, but I can't be sure.

Is there some way that I can set the periodicity for either a
specific System being tested, or for all systems tested in a session?

2. Sort Order--When I run a System Test to evaluate multiple systems
AND multiple securities, the Test View screen lists the performance
of all systems tested, and if I then select one of those systems,
then the performance of each of the securities using the selected
system is displayed.

I would like to reverse this. I want the View screen to list all of
the securities tested, and when I select one of these securities,
then the performance of each of the systems using the selected
security is displayed.

Can I do this, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Harry