RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Can you use multiple securities in an indicator?

If you have it in your MS version, the Security() funtion can be used to
call up another issue's price data.  You can then reference this in any
formula (i.e., a moving ave cross).

As far as importing the PE series, are you planning on doing this in RT
or are you talking strickly for backtesting purposes?

Good Trading,

Joe J.