RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for Joe

Okay,
I changed it to 100% equity and got some strange looking results.  It was
not applying the SAR correctly.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
don't use "100% equity" in my system testing since I test systems on the
futures.  I use the multiple of the contract so that I can see how trading
one contract would perform.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: meshin20002000
  <meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003
  2:30 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for
  JoeOk Joe with your setting appear to work the
  problem is the DEFAULT SIZE if i put 50 it work fine but if put 100% of
  equity don't work .Try and say me if your work with this
  optionTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.