RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question

Before jumping on Equis, let me assure you that you can do SAR's on MS
8.0.  I just wrote a simple test to go long when the 13SMA crossed the
34SMA and SAR when it reversed.  I've attached a .gif.  As you can see,
the exit symbol and the new entry appear on the same 5 min bar.

Does your "buy order" have the same condition as your "buy to cover"?
Does your "sell order" and "sell short order" both have the same
conditions?  They should.

I also just ran the Equis test for CCI and it worked just fine.  Again,
the entries and exits appeared on the same bar.

Are you sure you have "both" checked under the trades to test and not
just longs only?

By the way, I have 8.0 Pro if that makes any difference (perhaps the
so-called bug you mentioned is just with the EOD?).

Good Trading,

Joe J.