[Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question

Joe J.
I have tried what you suggested, but it doesn't work. When I did
what you said, I only get exits, not a position reversal. If I
use "single" and "2", sometimes I get an exit and reversal on the
same bar, and sometimes I get only an exit. Customer Support told me
that this is a flaw in 8.0, and to expect an update patch in about a
month.

They must not have much of a testing department. Their own
system "Equis - CCI +100/-100 Crossover" doesn't work, because of
the same problem I have. Can somebody else test this Equis system to
see if it gives the same results: only 2 long trades even though the
CCI crosses +100 and -100 many times?

steve

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> Set your portfolio bias to "multiple" and your position limit
to "1".
> Also, remember to put your SAR condition in the "sell order"
and "buy to
> cover order" boxes so the system knows when to exit.  MS 8.0 does
have
> the ability to exit and then enter (SAR) on the same bar.
>
> Good Trading,
>
> Joe J.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2826855.4185932.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1
705