RE: [Metastockusers] System Tester 8 Newby Question

Set
your portfolio bias to "multiple" and your position limit to "1".  Also,
remember to put your SAR condition in the "sell order" and "buy to cover order"
boxes so the system knows when to exit.  MS 8.0 does have the ability to
exit and then enter (SAR) on the same bar.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: meshin20002000
  <meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003
  4:23 AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] System Tester 8 Newby QuestionHello
  to everyone i have a problem with the system tester mt pro 8.0I would
  like to know what are the option to set to make the system tester in mt
  8.0 the same as mt 7.2I like to have a simple stop and reverse in
  the same bar ( stop long entry short) What are the option to set?
  Bias Limit position etc?To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.