RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Using HighestHigh Value function to retrieve high of current day.

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

plotted it as an indicator on a chart to make sure it was working before I
sent it the first time.  I would suggest that you try that first, just to
make sure the formula itself is working the way you want it
to.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
don't use the Explorer to find stocks in RT intraday but I assume it can be
done.  Perhaps others using it for this purpose can
comment?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: lseldin
  <larry@xxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:larry@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday,
  January 27, 2003 1:12 PMTo:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Using HighestHigh Value function to retrieve high of current
  day.I would like to thank you for your response.
  However, I cannot get this to work as a "column in my Explorer".I
  am trying to get the highest value for the current day.1) I think the
  problem is that the middle paramater is not working. Could you check this
  for me.HighestSince(1,Hour()*100+Minute()=935,H)2) Could you
  please help me make a filter of the explorer to only select records that
  are at or near the high of the day.Thank you for your
  help.larry@xxxxxxxxxxTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor