[EquisMetaStock Group] Using HighestHigh Value function to retrieve high of current day.

I want to use intra day data with 5 minute bars.

I understand that the syntax of Highest High Value is:
  hhv(Data Array, Periods)

1) I am trying to create an Explorer that when using intra day data
for 5 minute bars, will find stocks at their highest value for the
current day.

For example, for End Of Day data, hhv(C, 1), I think will find the
highest value of yesterday (1 period). However, this is with End of
day data. I am using intra day data. So if I use 5 minute bars. How
can I use the Explorer to find a stock at its highest value of the
current day. With out having to hard-code a specific fixed period for
intra day data.

2) So I guess I need a dynamic value for period that will show how
many periods are in the current day.

3) If this won't work. Can someone give me another way to use the
Explorer to find stocks at their highest value of the current day?

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx