[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with creating 5 bar consolidation at high

> Try using the Price Channels Indicator which you can select
> from the indicator drop down list.
> Set the period to 5 and display it on the price chart.

Thanks for your response, however, this is not what I want.

I would like an exploration that would bring back current stocks that
when run, is showing only stocks that are consolidating at the high
of the day, for 5 1-minute bars.

Does someone know how to set an exploration with a filter setting to
do this?

Thanks much,