RE: [Metastockusers] $3000.00 a week from trading

<FONT
color=#0000ff>Damain,
<FONT
color=#0000ff>
I'd realy like to hear
from you!
<FONT
color=#0000ff>
<FONT
color=#0000ff>Greetings,
<FONT
color=#0000ff>
<FONT
color=#0000ff>Maurice

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----Van: damiandephillips
  <damiandephillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:damiandephillips@xxxxxxxxx]Verzonden: woensdag 22 januari
  2003 22:54Aan: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnderwerp:
  [Metastockusers] $3000.00 a week from tradingI'm
  Making it from trading and you can too.It's EASY. I use a service that is
  making me thousands - email me and I'll give you my method - free.
  DamianTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.