Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: pumrysh

Hello pumrysh,

p> The magical formula you seek is between your ears!

I begin to think that my brain only hold separate the ears
:-))

p> Technical Analysis is only one of many methods that you can use to
p> help you become a successful investor/trader.

The road of the fundamental analysis it's outside of my capacity,
the same one for the discretionary analysis.
What it remains ??

p> In all the years that I have used charting software, I have seen
p> systems that will yield up to 80% winners.

I'm tried to ask you the method, 80% it's above my target.
I have tried many systems, but more I complicate the formula to consider the events,
mainly the system gets worse.
The TS (complexes or not) than I have found in net, probably have been constructed
to one stock in one moment and it gives negative returns.
The stocastic indicator on bars at 30' give me better
perform (60% of winners). But if it takes the mistaken direction is
troubles.

p>  The 100% system does not exist.....

Unfortunately.

--