[EquisMetaStock Group] Opinion about Backtesting and results

HI !!!

I'm new in this whole thing of "trading".
I've just get some basic knowledge and I'm starting my first
experiences with backtesting ... using metastock of course.

Some feedback about results would be very nice ... which generic
numbers would be considered "excelent", "good" or "acceptable" (or
any aditional criteria you want) in:
Average Profit per month: ???
Winnin/Losing trades: ??/??
AvgWin/AvgLoss