[EquisMetaStock Group] tradestation platform

Hi Folks,
I would like to thank you Ron for his advice about my system trading
tester problem I had a couple of weeks ago.
Then, since I'd like to open a direct Usa trading Account I am about
to wire money to Ameritrade; well, today I gave a look at the last
issue of Stocks & Commodities I came up with an ad about "
TradeStation " Do you know something about it; is it a good broker?
and... do I have to buy a new charting software from them?
I explored the web site but a bunch of news were in...so
Ciao