Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with creating 5 bar consolidation at high

I asked for help in creating an exploration for a stock consolidating
at its high for five (1- minute bars).

Samael wrote:

> Try hhv [highest high value] function<

Please be much more specific. I am new to Metastock and this does not
help me enough. I want the last 5 bars to stay at its high of the day
and the last bar to go higher than the last 5 bars.

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx