[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: incorrect RSI values between indicator plot and explorer results

Did you see this with EOD data or intraday data... if its in intraday
I suspect that maximum of 999 ticks per minute may be the problem
using explorer of system tester.... as I see similar issues with
other indicators om mine as well.