Re: [Metastockusers] Nustar up 50%

To me these are warning signs.  The "gold" fever is on.

There is always a scam out there to sucker the masses. I just find it
amazing that they spew this trash to sophisticated groups.  What
poorly targeted marketing.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=NTR.V,uu[m,a]dallyyay[pb25!b50][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?NTR.V

Looks like the 200 MA can't go any lower.  Maybe it has hit the bottom
of the mine and is collecting water.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=ntr.v

A buy on the MACD? The problem is who do you sell to??? <vbg>

-= Chris ß =-