Re: [Metastockusers] Dynamic Trader Experience?

Kevon,

I am not a user so cannot give you a first hand
opinion however from whatever I have heard , it is
money well spent. Let me enter a caveat here - it is
also a tool and no more, it is the user who makes the
difference. So be prepared for a learning curve,
hopefully a fruitful endeavor once you get the hang of
it.

Rakesh