[Metastockusers] Dynamic Trader Experience?

I apologise if this enquiry is a little off-message but I have noticed the
Dynamic Trader software mentioned recently in the Metastock v. The Rest
thread and I would like to know if anybody has had particularly good or bad
experience with it. It is quite an expensive package but Robert Miner has
been calling several of the recent tops and bottoms with uncanny accuracy
so my interest is piqued.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin