[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer formulsa questions - easy

> If I want the explorer to list all stocks in which the previous
> closing price was above 50 and less than 100 how would I do this?
>
> I want to write something like the following in the filter:
>
> Ref(close,0) >50 AND <100

Ref(CLOSE,0) shows todays CLOSE so Ref(CLOSE,0) equals a simple CLOSE.

The AND: I would put it this way CLOSE>50 AND CLOSE<100. Else it is
not obvious to MS what should be less than 100.

Not backtested my suggestions so this is your part ;-).

Regards, praktikus