[EquisMetaStock Group] Explorer formulsa questions - easy

Hi

Im trying to get to grips with learning how to use the explorer
functions and coding.

If I want the explorer to list all stocks in which the previous
closing price was above 50 and less than 100 how would I do this?

I want to write something like the following in the filter:

Ref(close,0) >50 AND <100

but this does not seem to work.

I can do the following however which does work but want to know how
to write it in the above format

Col A  Ref(Close,0)>50
Col B  Red(Close,0)<100

Filter: cola and colb

How would I do it the way I suggested above?

Thanks