[EquisMetaStock Group] System Tester in Metastock

Hi all,

I am new to this group. I am currently testing some
formulas I got from this website:
http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/index.htm

The long and sell formulas are in this webpage:
http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/e-st-Marking_High_Low.html

I find metastock to be misleading, in the sense they
give the arrow buy signal on one day, but the arrow
was placed 1-2 days prior to the buy signal in the
chart. It does the same when the sell signal is given,
it places the sell arrow 1-2 days prior to the day the
signal was given. Hence it gives you the impression of
a massive profit trading system, which in reality, it
is not.

Is there a work-around to this solution?

Alex