[Metastockusers] Re: Thursday's messages are gone some where....

Thanks Gary,

after posting my post I did some searching and found out about
Realtick. I'm not really interrested in the software its self, but
the notion of MS's ADX not giving high enough readings is something
I've been wondering about for a long time. So the thread you started
really caught my eye.

See, what I'm trying do is very similar to what you were describing:
a expert that would have diffrent rules depening whether the
commodity is trending or not. I've been playing around with the MS
ADX, but the results haven't been good. So many thanks to Roy who
posted the ADX Raw, that has helped me quite a bit already.

It's goint to be very interesting to see where this ADX conversation
heads...

BR,
Eero

http://www.realtick.com/v2_getpage.asp?