[EquisMetaStock Group] Wetsel triple indicator

sr trough1--
zzt:=Fml("SR ZZT1");
Tr:=Trough(1,C,1);
TrB:=If(zzt=1,Tr,
ValueWhen(1,Cross(zzt,0.5),Tr))
;
TrB

sr peak1---
zzt:=Fml("SR ZZT1");
Pk:=Peak(1,C,1);
PkB:=If(zzt=-1,Pk,
ValueWhen(1,Cross(-0.5,zzt),Pk)
);
PkB

((Trough(2 ,C ,1 ) + Peak(2 ,C ,1 )+Peak(2 ,C ,1 ) +   Fml( "sr
trough1")   +(Fml( "sr trough1")  +   Fml( "sr peak1")  ))/6)

I've probably got sr trough1 & peak1 verification incorrect-maybe in
luck. Only bothered with last peak & trough for verification since
they are the only dynamic legs of the zig zag. I compared the
verified formula values with my previous non-verified formula values
in a non-filtered exploration and the % difference between the two
sets of values ranges from 76% to 114% so the rough similarity lends
me hope that I'm not far off the mark with my attempt on
verification of the last peak & trough in the formula.

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM