[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Invisible on the net

Good point, Grizz. Thanks. My ISP/e-mail provider, bellsouth.net has
a new feature called "Mail Guard". It automatically blocks spam (high
% of accuracy) and holds ALL mail till you check it and request it.
It remains on their server until you ask for it. You can delete it
right there and it never gets to your PC.

Considering Mail Guard, I'll pass on the upgrade. I, too, often feel
a bit guilty using free stuff.  But then, I didn't make the offer...I
just accepted their offer...right? I've given away lots of good stuff
in my day. Hope they didn't feel quilty about the gifts to them : ).

Gee..giving is kinda what this group is all about!! Thank goodness
for it, too.

Bob