RE: [Metastockusers] Alerts

Yarroll,

I use the Expert on my charts for RT alerts and they work just fine
(with multiple charts and multiple Experts running).  I check them when
I call the chart up to make sure they are attached and that I have the
right boxes checked (they do stay attached if you save the chart).  This
is true of both 7.2 Pro and 8.0 Pro.

Good trading,

Joe J.