[Metastockusers] Re: MS Pro System Tester Problems

Equis has replied that they will try and have all three issues
corrected in the maintenance release.  The first two should be easy,
and the third more difficult, but they have know about the third for
some time.

Bob

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx> wrote:
> You didn't read their reply.
>
> Only item 1 will be fixed in the next maintenance release..
>
> Lionel Issen

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

001779:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrad
e.
> yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036091630?>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=817707481>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM