[Metastockusers] Re: Intraday Testing

Good ideas Joe!!
Bob

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> I've run into this as well with stored data vs. eSignal data.  Like
you,
> I have data stored beyond what eSignal has on their servers.  I
couldn't
> seem to be able to figure out a way to change the time frame from 1
min
> to something higher (I store the ES in one min format also) within
the
> new system tester.
>
> However, I was able to find a solution.  Call your 1 min chart up,
> change it to five minutes and then save the data in that format to
> another file (I created another security in the Downloader and did
a cut
> and paste - this may or may not be necessary - is there a way to
just
> save the data directly to a new file in MS?).  You can create a new
> symbol called ES-2002-5M.  Then run your tests on that file.
>
> By the way, I think once you get used to working with the new system
> tester, you'll really like it.  It is just like anything new, it
takes
> some getting used to.
>
> Good Trading,
>
> Joe J.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

001779:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrad
e.
> yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1035994231?>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=789552791>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM