[Metastockusers] Re: Intraday Testing

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "rtstrade" <rtstrade@xxxx> wrote:
> All my intraday data comes from eSignal and is stored in the
> DataOnDemandCache in Metastock Data.
> I used to be able to load a 5,10,15,30 minute bar chart and do a
test
> on whatever timeframe I wanted.  Of course, the data in the cache
is
> all in the default, 1 minute time frame, from which the longer time
> frames are charted.
>
> How do I now run a test on a 5 minute or longer time frame charting
> of this 1 minute data?  Of course this is in the new and IMPROVED
MS
> Pro vs. 8.0
>
> Bob

Yes, I understand, that the longer time frame intraday data can be
selected from eSignal ratther than the cache, and the test done on
that data.  BUT, eSignal only has 60 days of intraday data on its
tick servers!  I have 8 months of data saved for the eminis in the
cache as continuous futures emini data.  That is why I would like to
be able to use the cache in longer than 1 minute time frame.

Maybe eSignals upgrading of their tick servers by storing more data
will eventually allieviate this problem.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM