[Metastockusers] Intraday Testing

All my intraday data comes from eSignal and is stored in the
DataOnDemandCache in Metastock Data.
I used to be able to load a 5,10,15,30 minute bar chart and do a test
on whatever timeframe I wanted.  Of course, the data in the cache is
all in the default, 1 minute time frame, from which the longer time
frames are charted.

How do I now run a test on a 5 minute or longer time frame charting
of this 1 minute data?  Of course this is in the new and IMPROVED MS
Pro vs. 8.0

Bob

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM