[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explore favourite stocks ? ?

PEH,

Not sure that I understand what you are asking for. If you would like
to do an exploration, click on the binoculars in the tool bar. Once
opened select the exploration you want or make your own. Once that is
done,click explore, you will be asked what data you would like to
use. Point to your favorites folder and that should do the trick. If
you have problems just click on "HELP". It will tell you what you
need to do.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "skpeh" <nmpe@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Pumrysh, Ron , Joe and all,
>
> I have added many securities to favourites.(Metastock 7.2)
>
> Now my question is how could I explore this folder?
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Happy trading.
>
> PEH

Plan to Sell a Home?