[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Adaptive Trading Solutions???

Good for you, Preston.

I attended a MetaStock seminar yesterday and was
most interested in the newest MS version.

There are some nice new features, but frankly I was dismayed
that time was used showing different too expensive
add ons or plug ins.

Just getting a new version (which I did not) would take
up lots of time.  Messing with the expensive adds
would certainly dull the thrust of becoming proficient
with the central program.

Then again they might be a good investment, but then
might be of little value.   Evaluating is a function
of time and too much all at once pretty well guarantees
inept evaluation.

Dave

> rhinoaa1,
>
> I've never tried them. I make my own using if statements or some
> other method such as the one we discussed recently.
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxx, "rhinoaa1" <bhands@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi, I'm new to your group.
> >
> > Can any members tell me if the MetaStock Adaptive Trading
Solutions
> > plug in is of any trading value? I have recently upgraded to
> > MetaStock 8.0 and thought I'd try a plug-in. The problem is that
my
> > present schedule will not permit me to test the product within
the
> 30
> > day return policy.
> >
> > If anyone has any insight to the canned plug ins I'd appreciate
> > hearing your opinions.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > rhinoaa1

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM