Re: Ver 8.0 EOD bugs

I am having problems with the utility that cleans up old system tests to
free up hard disk space.  It hangs up and ctrl-alt-del gives a program not
responding message.

Also, the "print to file" utility from the system test print menu does not
seem to work.  Perhaps I need additional Acrobat software?

There may be some bugs in the system tester, but, Equis did a very good job
for my money.

Dan

>From: Ong Hock Choon <hcong168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Ver 8.0 EOD bugs
>Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:38:04 +0800
>
>I had recently purchased a copy of Metastock EOD ver 8.0 and I wish to
>report the following bugs:
>
>1. CANNOT DISPLAY Point and Figure box size Error
>
>For stock price below $1, it cannot accept any box size value to
>display P&F chart.  What make thing more flustrating is: the error
>Message says: "It cannot accept any other value except 0 to 0".
>Those P&F charts saved using previous version (7.03 in my case) still
>display property, but just that it cannot be changed.
>
>2. Display Problem of Custom Tool Bar
>
>When putting the custom display tool bar on the right hand side of the
>screen, with no chart opened, the custom tool bars together with ALL
>other tool bars will be shifted off to the right of the screen and
>cannot be seen or click.  Those tool bars will be shifted back to
>proper position once a chart had been opened.
>
>Note: I customised all icons there to chart templates, the problem will
>not happen if all custom tool bar icons are referring to programs.
>
>I had email Equis support to report those bug but so far no respond from
>them.  Anyone got any solution?
>
>--
>
>Regards.
>
>Ong Hock Choon
>hcong168@xxxxxxxxxx

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!