[EquisMetaStock Group] Plotting an indicator as discrete points. (CC'd from the Metastockuserslist)

Jayson -

Thanks. That gets me part way there.

Plotme:=if(MyIndicatorTest,1,0);
PlotMe;

Does get me points where they should be.

Plotme:=if(MyIndicatorTest,IndicatorValue,0);
PlotMe;

Gives me the values, but by using 0, the scale is way off.

Replacing 0 by IndicatorValue - SomeConstant helps to identify the
desired points and maintain a reasonable scale.

I would like the equivalent of  Excel's:
If(TruthTest,SomeValue,"")

So I could get values as a scatter plot.

TIA
Ron

Jayson wrote:

 > ron,
 > make it a binary (true/false) then plot as histogram....
 >

 > Jayson

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM