[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Anyone played with the Fisher Transform?...trigger lines

Gus,
I don't have that quote. I try to limit my quotes to something higher
than a couple of bucks. ACEC is trading below a dollar.

If you can attach a gif or jpg of you chart I'll be happy to take a
look.

Something else to try is making an expert to attach to the chart.
Under symbols place the buy and sell indicators along with graphic
that you would like to use.

Keep in mind that even though you may have gotten a signal you would
not be able to act upon it until the next day if you are using EOD.

Just a guess on ACEC and the price action, I would say it is being
manipulated by either a marketing or brokerage firm. Notice how it
dropped and then settled for a few days, then on heavy volume spiked
again.

Preston

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM