[EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie needs a hand

New user here, hoping to get somehelp with Metastock.
What I'd like to do is this: I have several templates set up with
combinations of indicators  that I like to use together, such as
Bollinger w/RSI and OBV, or CMF w/MACD. I'd like to open one template
and then scroll through all the securities I follow with the template
studies applied. What I'm doing now is opening ea individual
chart, then applying the template by punching up its icon
on the custom toolbar. It's time consuming and I end up with
30 open charts...

TIA,
Luke in Ca

Home Selling? Try Us!