From: ericvonbar no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:50:57 -0000
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Version 8 issues

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, Ron <ronber@xxxx> wrote:

> You can make changes in the chart after the exploration result
window is
> closed.

As a programmer and a designer of User Interfaces this is just plain
Brain Dead.  I am shocked that no one else has complained about this
issue.  Especially since the fix is relatively minor.  The issue
suggests either the programmers are lack skill or the code is such a
mess simple changes cannot be made.

Making the dialog Modeless and just sending messages to the main
window as occurs from the file selector would result in a far more
robust and usable program.  Why do I want to make lists and do sorts
when this is what computers are very good at.  I want to spend my
time doing analysis and trading.

This type of thing just detracts from an otherwise flexible and
nicely done program.  In the past five years I have switched charting
software four times.  I really liked Super Charts until they stopped
support and and started to gouge people on pricing.  Meta Stock is
better, but still leaves a great number of features for the
competition to capitalize on.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM