[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: This DLL does not exist in the MSX DLL folder.

Try closing and reopening the program. The folder is in the Equis
program files. This does happen when you do an install over a running
program. The open and close should do the trick though.

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, drl711 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Trying to import experts from MS Pro 7.2 to 8.0. Along the way I
get
> "This DLL does not exist in the MSX DLL folder."
>
> Where is this folder?
>
> Why is there no longer a path to the experts in the file locations
> page?
>
> Thanks

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM