[Metastockusers] Money Movement + Large Private Transfers

Rich Financial Bank (RFB) http://www.richfinancial.com is a 21st
Century Bank.
It is international, Private and 100% of funds are always on
deposit. None of your money will ever be at risk. Our low fees,
privacy, asset control and online account interfaces are the best in
the world. RFB provides financial safety, privacy and investment
opportunities.

RFB does not require any personal information to open or use your
account. The numbered private accounts can be used to wire transfer
large or small amounts to any bank in the world, transfer money
within Rich Financial or email funds to a present account holder or
new member and or use a private numbered debit card to receive cash
from any ATM in the world. RFB does not question the source of your
funds, and or report to any tax authorities. All client information
is encrypted and private. Please take the time to review the
benefits of banking with Rich Financial.

Overview of our services and the benefits
1. Numbered International Private Bank Accounts
2. Instant Money Access and Asset Management
3. Debit/Credit Cards – Cirrus, Maestro & Visa
4. Total Privacy and Anonymous
5. Encrypted Internal Email System
6. Offshore, International and Anonymous
7. Reasonable Expenses & Fees
8. Investment & Income Options
9. Online Account Usage & Operations
http://www.richfinancial.com