Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Helps required

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hi Pumrysh  and all,

Thank you so much for the reply and information.

However I could not locate any formula which can shift any indicator ,
e.g. moving averages, to the right by a few (periods)days/weeks/month.

Thank you

Peh

<BLOCKQUOTE