[Metastockusers] 4MACDean collection upgraded & expanded in Files area

On the (hopeful) assumption that the self-extracting EXE is smart
enough to deal with legacy versions, I rebuilt it to contain the
Template file as well as the original ten indicators.

So, anyone who had problems pulling in the Template to 7.0, please
give it another try, using the updated copy of the EXE instead of the
raw Template file.

Also, I added comments to each of the indicator-formulae that clearly
(I hope) define what each color and linestyle should be.

For completeness, I exported just the (newly commented) indicators to
a DTA file, AND put them all in a text file, and ALSO updated the
Template ... provided a slightly cleaner GIF as well.

So, it's all brand spanking new - but with NO changes to the calcs or
parameters.  This is IT for the time being, folks - I cannot think of
anything else that would be necessary to install or duplicate this -
hopefully everyone will find everything they need, somewhere!

*** My intentions and hope in doing all this: ***

1) folks might benefit from seeing some new ways that indicators can
be set up, visually.  Colors can communicate a lot, when used
carefully.  Also, you can pack a lot of info into one pane if you put
things together in complementary ways.

2) folks might consider the benefits of using std.dev envelopes (aka
Bollinger Band's) with unbounded indicators (vs just price), in lieu
of arbitrary overbought/oversold lines.  I believe that they give
more reliable signals than classic MA-delayed signal lines.

3) folks might start working with this particular set of indicators
(the 4MACDean, that is) and come up with innovative and well-tested
buy/sell systems, experts and explorations derived from it.

Regarding that third item - I'd appreciate it if you would pass on
your system ideas (and results of historically testing them) to the
forum - or to me, direct, if you prefer a smaller audience.

Happy Hunting!

Jim Dean

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM