RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Want To Buy MetastockPro Real-Time

Bill,

Please keep in mind that if a MetaStock User decides to sell you their
license of their software they are given up their ownership along with
all privileges of a MetaStock owner, according to their license
agreement  Equis must be notified of such a change so our records can be
updated.  Not updating the registration information is not an available
option once one decides to sell its copy of MetaStock.  We do offer an
special discount for the member of this group so if you are interested
please let me know and we can get you a legitimate copy.  Another option
to acquire MetaStock at a discounted price is to attend one of our
workshops.

Regards,

Eduardo R. da Silva
Global Business Development Manager