WTFO System Tester

Has anyone fiddled with the new End of Day system tester?  I am running a
multi-variable optimization across multiple securities and something isn't
adding up.  The number of runs should roughly equal the number of variables
times the number of steps times the number of securities.  Metastock gives
this number in a dialog box and shows the status of the simulation in
relation to the total number of runs required.  When my simulation gets to
to 100 percent, pressubably meaning all combinations have been tested, the
simulation keeps going.  Is this a case of Equis giving more than 100
percent or is there a bug in the tester.  My current simulation is at 139
percent of completion and it is still going.  Does anyone have ideas as to
why this is occurring?

Thanks,

Dan