[Metastockusers] Re: Andrews Pitchfork code

Keith,
Why do you want to re-invent the wheel?
Use the handles of MS for whatever slope etc. you're looking for. If
you want to write explorations, an easier way would be to use linear
regressions, std dev, or such trend following indicators.
Further, guppy's site also has a formula for automatic trendlines. Use
those in the explorations.
Dusant
--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> David:
>
> If you do not want to program features above and beyond what
Metastock provides, then take a look at Market Warrior's Super
Pitchfork, which includes both warning and reaction lines.  The small
book regarding pitchforks that is sold by Market Warrior is supposed
to be quite good.  In any case, if I remember correctly, their website
has some good examples and discussion.

> Bill

you are looking to use warning lines these can be constructed from
geometry. If you are really serious about Andrews, warning lines,
sliding parallels etc then it might be worth trying out Ensign -
www.ensignsoftware.com - no afiliation etc etc. .

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Sell a Home with Ease!