[Metastockusers] Re: Andrews Pitchfork code

David,

Thank you for your reply.  Before posting my request for help I
looked at my version 7.01 but no Andrews Pitchfork.  I than queries
Metastock site, as well as Paritech and Guppy but no MS code.

Do you have a speciifc location where I can find same.

Regards,
Keith

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "David Jennings" <david.d.jennings@xxxx>
wrote:
> Andrew's Pitchfork is a built in tool/indicator in Metastock. If
you are looking to use warning lines these can be constructed from
geometry. If you are really serious about Andrews, warning lines,
sliding parallels etc then it might be worth trying out Ensign -
www.ensignsoftware.com - no afiliation etc etc. .

Service.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM