[Metastockusers] Re: shudder - why???

Guys,

Not to add to the quagmire here but Alan Greenspan called
this "irrational exuberence". Doesn't matter what its called as long
as we can first identify it and second capitalize from it without
being taken to the cleaners.

Cool, I feel for you! Let's hope that cooler heads will prevail and
we won't see an international world that is all torn apart.

Each of you have very valid points. The question in my mind is how do
I trade it?

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM