[Metastockusers] Re: question from amateur

Syabani

Glad that you feel that Joyson, Pring and us have made you welcome...

See sites below that you can follow for formulaes, explorations and
indicators.

Some system explorations appear and some do not as they are not
avilable for free....

Also it is very important that you MUST READ the manual that came
with metastock...there are many answers there so read these
thoroughly before you ask for help...as rightly help can be given to
those who try hard and still fail to understand...

http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/index-en.html

http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/custom/indicators/default
.asp

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/5645/index.html

http://www.guppytraders.com/gup98.htm

And when you start making your millions...remember us!!!!

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, Syabani Ahmad <syabani76@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> to anil,jayson, pring and issem
> thanks for your response.After have been waiting for 3 days, at
least a question from newbie like me had been successfully answered
by more experienced metastock users. I really appreciate that.
> The conclusion is:
> 1) there is no such the best explorer to use. It depends how well
our security respond to it
> 2) no website currently kind enough to provide free plug-in
> but one of my questons is still unanswered, why some indicators do
appear in system tester and some do not?
> thanks.
> p/s I feel welcomed in this group
>

> 2)
>  Jayson wrote:Anil; Lucky for all newbies there is some one like
you to lead the way.  Have you considered that perhaps the many,
many active contributors to this and other sites like this simply do
not care to waste time on a post that wants to know What is the best
explorer   (there obviously is no "Best Explorer")How to use the
system Tester   ( How about taking a look at the "Help" File??)can
we get explorer/indicator/expert advisor for free  (perhaps a look
in the archives would produce some "Free" work by one of the
many "Self Absorbed Jargon Geeks") That the original post generated
only your reply should come as no surprise. A little effort on the
part of the "Newbie" would have answered most of his own questions.
The original post amounted to " Could someone please teach me to use
Metastock? I do not care to read the Manual."
> Jayson

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1]
= "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S
=1705001779:HM/A=1261186/R=0/id=flashurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr
/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var
link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile
= 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_08f.swf?
clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL
= "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S
=1705001779:HM/A=1261186/R=1/id=altimgurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/t
r/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var lrec_altimg
= "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_map.gif";var lrec_width =
300;var lrec_height = 250;

Service.

> Syabani Ahmad (Engineer)
> After Sales Department, Marconi (M) Sdn. Bhd.
> HANDPHONE              : 019-3302607
> MARCONI KL              :    603-21643788
> MARCONI HELPDESK   :    1-800-88-1350 (603-21617749)
> MARCONI FAX            :    603-21610360
> HELPDESK FAX           :    603-21634962

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM