[Metastockusers] shudder - why??

Lighten up Dusant...I was just having a little fun
with you.  What were you really suggesting in your
initial post?  That we run to our Congressional
representitives and show him your Fib. projections and
demand that they do something about the economy?  The
vision of that brought a smile to my face.

Come on, get real.  ;-)

Seriously though, the important message to traders out
there is that you should not be "hoping" for bullish
market conditions.  Trading is not like like your
favorite football team.  You shouldn't care which way
the market goes as long as you go with it.

Pring

I am sorry, Pring, but that's a very short sighted
view of the stock
markets. Just think what it would do to the economies
of the world.

Dusant

http://sbc.yahoo.com

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now