[Metastockusers] question from amateu

anil,

A little harsh there don't you think?

Why were you "waiting"?  You had the answer all along.
 Why didn't you jump right in and post?

Syabani asked a very broad question.  You can't just
expect everyone on the list to drop what they are
doing and write an essay back.  We don't get paid to
do this you know!  This is not the MS customer service
department.

There are some VERY helpful people in this group.  I
have learned a lot from following threads, asking
questions, and contributing when I can.  For that I
would like to thank the members of this group for
giving freely of their time.

Sure there may be a few bad apples in the group
(spammers), but overall this group has served its
purpose as another "tool" in trading and that is how
it should be viewed.

Pring

----------------------

Syabani

  I was waiting to see if anyone answered your
query...unfortunately
  on sites like this new comers are not given any
advise or help and
  welcome etc...I was in the same boat as you many
years back...and in
  the end after asking I started to learn on my
own....and I haven't
  forgotten that.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Plan to Sell a Home?